Two Ingredient Nutella Banana Fruit Leather
Yield: 8 rolls of Nutella banana fruit leather
- 4 small bananas or 3 large bananas (If bananas aren’t overripe/almost brown, microwave them for 45 seconds)
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- Blend bananas and Nutella until smooth and liquidy.
- Spread mixture about 1/4 inch thick onto parchment paper on dehydrator trays. If using an oven, place the parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- Dehydrate for four hours at 125 F. If using an oven, bake at the lowest temperature possible (mine is 170 F) and check on it periodically starting at 3 hours until it is no longer sticky to the touch.
- Cut into strips and roll, cut into shapes, or eat the whole sheet at once!
You may want to double this recipe so it will last longer.
Read more at http://www.cupcakeproject.com/2013/09/two-ingredient-nutella-banana-fruit-leather.html#9wIM0LeLuSA6kSCd.99