RECIPE – Banana / Nutella Leather
25 Oct 2013 EmptyTheBucket 1Two Ingredient Nutella Banana Fruit Leather
Yield: 8 rolls of Nutella banana fruit leather
- 4 small bananas or 3 large bananas (If bananas aren’t overripe/almost brown, microwave them for 45 seconds)
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- Blend bananas and Nutella until smooth and liquidy.
- Spread mixture about 1/4 inch thick onto parchment paper on dehydrator trays. If using an oven, place the parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- Dehydrate for four hours at 125 F. If using an oven, bake at the lowest temperature possible (mine is 170 F) and check on it periodically starting at 3 hours until it is no longer sticky to the touch.
- Cut into strips and roll, cut into shapes, or eat the whole sheet at once!
You may want to double this recipe so it will last longer.
- MUSIC – VHS vs Beta – Alive
- MUSIC – Waylon Jennings and Willie Nelson – I Can Get Off On You
- JOKES – Just Because – One Liners
- Do the seeds of life exist on the Moon?
- Expert predicts Lake Superior will FREEZE
- DENVER GETS SMOKED IN THE SUPER BOWL 4
- How to Kill Yourself. Properly.
- Irony: Multi-Millionaire Jon Stewart Mocks Wealthy Businessmen Discussing Income Inequality
- A Bad Lip Reading – The NFL – Part 2
- Look at these foreign movie posters and let the confusion wash over you….
grand theft auto v
word of the day