Yield: 8 rolls of Nutella banana fruit leather
- 4 small bananas or 3 large bananas (If bananas aren’t overripe/almost brown, microwave them for 45 seconds)
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- Blend bananas and Nutella until smooth and liquidy.
- Spread mixture about 1/4 inch thick onto parchment paper on dehydrator trays. If using an oven, place the parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- Dehydrate for four hours at 125 F. If using an oven, bake at the lowest temperature possible (mine is 170 F) and check on it periodically starting at 3 hours until it is no longer sticky to the touch.
- Cut into strips and roll, cut into shapes, or eat the whole sheet at once!
You may want to double this recipe so it will last longer.